Σάββατο 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

The Crazed - Black Skies Roll (Official)




A zero budget diy video clip - Black Skies Roll
Directed, filmed and produced by " The Crazed "
Special thanx to: Andreas, Giouri, Celia, Erato
2012

From the new EP coming out on 12/12/2012

Lyrics:
Sometimes I wonder
What have you become
I see the black skies roll around us
Tied on the railroad tracks

My baby left me
Don't care about me
Oh what the hell is going on with me

I found the rhythm that shakes my nerve
I kept it in the vaults
What is living in your nightmare
Is just some Rock n Roll

Anytime I say Rock
You better Roll
Cause now is just the Black Skies Roll

And all around the fire
We all gathered now
We are gonna take that mystery ride
Higher than the ground

There were some vows
But ain't no more
Cause now is just the Black Skies Roll

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου